- Participants vary enormously by personality, goals, interests, age, and disability.
- Every Participant and family situation is unique
- We collaborate with the Client/Participant to build a long-term sustainable support team, nurturing a partnership with the right Support Worker/s who really know the Participants goals, interests, and passions
- Ensuring the foundations of support are the right human connection.
- A dedicated sector experienced Client Intake Team who facilitates and ensures a seamless hassle-free onboarding of new Clients
- A Responsive and personalised stage & gate process which onboards new clients
- Supported by a proven successful process to build and manage sustainable support
- For high support needs Client/Participants Hearth undertakes an initial meeting with the Client/Participant attended by Head of Client Intake, Hearth CEO, Head of Client Services, Head of Compliance to fully understand the Clients
- Support needs
- Support practices
- Potential additional support required
- What has worked and not worked in the past
- Hearth consider this an important first step in building a long-term partnership
- This resource is provided at no cost to the Client/Participant – Hearth’s investment in the Client/Participant experience