- We collaborate with the Client/Participant to build a long-term sustainable support team, nurturing a partnership with the right Support Worker/s who really know the Participants goals, interests, and passions
- Ensuring the foundations of support are the right human connection.
- Hearth invests time and resources to find the right Participant Support Worker match.
- For Clients/Participants who are supported by a large team of Support Workers and where the funding permits Hearth recommends the appointment of a Lead Support Worker
- The Hearth approach is to identify a Support Worker from the existing support team in consultation with the Client/Participant who could fulfil the role of Lead Support Worker.
- It is essential to ensure the Lead Support Worker is well matched and trusted by both the Client/Participant and Hearth
- The Lead Support Worker is someone who all can invest in and can train new Support Workers, and coordinate the in-home support
- Once the Lead Support Worker has been identified and all parties agree, Hearth reviews and actions the employment considerations for the expanded accountabilities.
The Hearth approach is to identify a Support Worker from the existing support team in consultation with the Client/Participant who could fulfil the role of Lead Support Worker