Long Resource Description
Active Monash believes that everyone has the right to be active – regardless of abilities. They offer a range of activities including:
• Active Abilities: This class welcomes children with disabilities. Focus is on fitness, strength, building confidence, making friends and having fun
• All Abilities X-Trainer: Cross-training class, incorporating boxing, circuits and fun exercises designed to be enjoyed by adults of all abilities
• Aqua Lite: A basic water workout that is fun and caters for all abilities
• Water Therapy: Gentle water exercises in the 25-metre pool for people with MS, Motor Neuron Disease, Huntington’s Disease, Cancer, Arthritis, Heart Disease, Asthma and chronic pain conditions
• Walking Group: meet at the café and enjoy the fresh air. Will run all weather conditions
• Teen Fit: Group exercise class for children aged 12 plus. These classes are run in the gym and group exercise room and welcome children/teens of all abilities.