We currently take referrals for occupational therapy in the following areas:
- 7 year – 18 years (Paediatrics)
- 18 years – 65+ years (adults)
Areas of need
- Life skills/building independence
- Aids and equipment – Eg. Bed and mattress systems, mobility scooters, kitchen aids, bathroom aids
- Seating and mobility
- Simple and complex home modifications
- Specialist Disability Accommodation / Supported Independent Living assessment and reports
- Functional assessments
- Developmental disability eg: Cerebral Palsy, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Intellectual Disability, Down Syndrome, etc.
- Acquired disability eg: Acquired brain injury, post-stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neuron Disease, spinal cord injury, amputations, etc.
Please note – Paediatric services currently only available for physical needs including seating and home modifications.
Occupational Therapy Appointment days / times:
Between 8.30am – 4.30pm