We currently take referrals for speech pathology in the following areas:
- 7 year – 18 years (Paediatrics)
- 18 years – 65 years (adults)
Areas of need
- Speech – the sounds we make in words (articulation)
- Language – vocabulary, grammar, understanding instructions
- Swallowing/ mealtimes – Complex swallowing needs may need to be referred on
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication
- Social communication / social skills
- Developmental disability eg: CP, ASD, ID, Down Syndrome etc.
We currently cannot offer speech pathology to adults with an acquired disability (eg: post stroke, MS, MND etc) – Please discuss with Our Senior Clinician if you do have participants wanting this service.
Speech Pathology Appointment days / times:
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Between 8.30am- 4.30pm.